CRH Serbia has produced, in response to the market demand, a type of cement which is delivered to the customer in bags, palletized and protected with a high-quality foil.
The idea to produce only one type of CRH Serbia cement resulted from the intention to help a large number of customers using bagged cement when choosing the right type of cement. CRH Serbia used to produce two different types of cement in bags, and the customers would often be in a dilemma which one to use. With production of only one type of CRH Serbia cement of improved quality adjusted to individual construction, recent dillemmas of our customers using bagged cement have been solved.
Construction using this type of CRH Serbia cement in bags can meet all the requirements imposed by individual construction.
Cement for individual construction – properties and application
CRH bagged cement of uniform quality and increased early strength, has been created in order to offer a cement type suitable for preparation of wide range of concrete types – from MB 10 and MB 15, MB 20 and MB 25 to MB 30 type.
CRH cement – properties
- Uniform quality
- Optimum initial and final setting time
- Good early and standard strength
- Reduced and slower hydration heat development
- Low alkali content
Properties of concrete made with CRH cement
- Good plasticity with a reduced water cement ratio, resulting in increased strength
- Minimal shrinkage
- Easier curing
- Frost resistant
- Reduced permeability, with extended durability
Application of CRH cement
Construction of individual residential buildings and office buildings of smaller dimensions and number of floors:
- Reinforced interior and exterior components (structural slabs, terraces, beams, columns,etc. – recommended concrete type MB 25 – MB 30)
- Reinforced foundations for two-storey and three-storey buildings – recommended concrete type MB 20 – MB 25
- Plain and reinforced concrete for ground-level structures – recommended concrete type MB 15 – MB 20
CRH cement is convenient for:
- Production of concrete precast elements (concrete slabs for landscaping, concrete blocks and other products made of concrete)
- Pathways, plateaus, concrete fencing
- Underground works and beddings
- Fabrication of lime mortar and lime-cement mortar
- Improved by innovations, CRH cement in bags has increased early strength and is convenient for preparation of a wide range of concrete types – from MB 10 to MB 30
For further information or assistance regarding the usage of our products, feel free to contact us at 0800 325 425