Popovac, June 3, 2019 – For the tenth time in a row, CRH Serbia organized the competition “Partnership for the Future” whose objective is to support various initiatives for development in the field of education, culture, sport and sustainable development, which will be implemented on the territory of Paraćin.
The competition was open from March 18, 2019, to April 30, 2019, to all non-profit organizations, institutions and citizen associations registered on the territory of Paraćin.
This year, 40 projects were submitted.
The total amount intended for awards is EUR 30.000, and the award will be granted to 10 projects, at the amount of up to EUR 3.000 each.
By the decision of the jury consisting of CRH Serbia representatives, in compliance with the Competition conditions, the following projects were awarded:
The winners of the tenth competition “Partnership for the Future”:
- Women’s Association “Paracinke” – Step by Step
- Mountaineering Club “Javorak“ – Mountain Fellowship
- Citizens Association “Djurdjevdan” – To equality by means of education
- Citizens Association “Kids Corner” – Future and Experience Hand in Hand
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Pomoravlje – Digitalization first of all
- Children’s choir “Dar” – We have each other
- NGO UNEKOOP – With low-carbon concrete to better climate
- Health Centre Paracin – Let’s go ahead
- Women’s Centre for support and development – Empowerment of Women in Paracin through Digital Literacy
- Primary School “Radoje Domanović “ Paracin – Equipping classrooms with computers, projectors and canvas
We wish competition winners a lot of success in project implemetation and express our gratitude to all organizations and institutions which took part in this year’s competition.